WOWBLAZE Saturday
2024-05-18
6:32 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS Main Page | Lansluaght's application - WowBlaze Forum | Register | Log in
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
WowBlaze Forum » STAFF » GM applicaions » Lansluaght's application
Lansluaght's application
LifelessDate: Tuesday, 2007-08-21, 10:23 PM | Message # 1
Group: Checked
name - Joris Kolman
age - 18
GM experience - None being one. Plenty talking to them.
why I should be a GM - I by all means -shouldn't- ... But i can. I'm not an idiot and i'll probably have a lot of fun figuring stuff out, enabling myself to help people. I've looked over the Antrix commands list and most don't look too complicated to figure out, just put up a list of the offlimits commands somewhere and i won't be the one crashing the server. I'm also the type of guy to just try a bit of everything, often finding new ways to do stuff. ^^
addiditional info - Im on a lot, I take pride in my grammar, i'm a traditional arist, can't code for my life other than Ruby which i've had a brief interaction with, and i since i'm dutch ill probably be the one of the few/only GM on in the wee hours of the server. (6 hours ahead of server time. If i start playing at 10 AM, it's only 4 AM on the server.)

Idiot says what?

LuithiccaDate: Wednesday, 2007-08-22, 1:38 PM | Message # 2
Ultimate spammer
what?

I LIKE DONKEY DICK
please spam me at aim-luithicca to hear my gay voice

LifelessDate: Friday, 2007-09-07, 8:40 PM | Message # 3
I'm.... getting kinda aggravated here.

I made this application 2 weeks ago now, after already being active on the server for a week, so that gives me a 3 week activity span, which i heard was the required minimum.

Then there was the fact that you, Nate, needed a night GM which was on from 4AM to 2PM, which due to my timezone is no problem for me at all.

I have a lot of activity on TS, i've gotten to know most of the regulars

Then there's the horrible shortage of GM's at the moment, which would make accepting me even MORE appealing.

Still nothing.

And then Henchwench shows up, 28 yrs old, basically same resume as me, no real experience being a GM, no real talents in coding anything, after a 5 day span, Boom gets accepted. I got nothing against the her, nothing against her getting accepted, it's just that my 'Wtf's going on, sounds to me like i'm being treated unfairly' sense is twitching the shit outta me.

Could i please get the confirmation that i'm not being ignored? Pretty please with sugar on top?

Idiot says what?

Message edited by Lifeless - Friday, 2007-09-07, 8:41 PM

wowblazeDate: Friday, 2007-09-07, 8:50 PM | Message # 4
Group: Removed

haha we are still looking into it

dont worry time will come

FinlanderDate: Saturday, 2007-09-08, 2:08 AM | Message # 5
has a life
Well i think you sohuld take more gm´s form europe coz now on my time ( opposite than server time) has absolutely no gm´s online EVER only at evenings or early mornings i can see gm´s so if i need some help i gotta wait for evening or next morning..

Live in Finland

henchwenchDate: Saturday, 2007-09-08, 11:42 AM | Message # 6
has a life
Group: Moderators
I'm typically on late at night for the server. Approximately midnight to six a.m. server time. The only time this differs is on the weekends.

LifelessDate: Saturday, 2007-09-08, 12:49 PM | Message # 7
I'll quote for ya:

Then there was the fact that you, Nate, needed a night GM which was on from 4AM to 2PM, which due to my timezone is no problem for me at all.

I'm dutch, i live 6 hours ahead of server time. 4 AM is 10 AM for me.

If your being online late at night were the only reason you got accepted in a heartbeat like that, i should've been accepted accepted 2 weeks back wink

Idiot says what?

WowBlaze Forum » STAFF » GM applicaions » Lansluaght's application
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024