Welcome Guest | RSS Main Page | Paypal - WowBlaze Forum | Register | Log in
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
WowBlaze Forum » Server » Server Help » Paypal
Paypal
darkknightDate: Saturday, 2007-09-22, 10:18 PM | Message # 1
HOBO
Group: Checked
hey ive donted a few times already but now my credit card isnt gettin accepted by paypal
i know i hav money cuz i checked is there any other way i can pay

henchwenchDate: Saturday, 2007-09-22, 11:10 PM | Message # 2
has a life
Group: Moderators
At this point, I know of no other way to donate to the server.

That said, you may want to contact A) Paypal and cool The financial institution that provides your credit card. If Paypal is suddenly not accepting your credit card, then you may want to find out /why/ if there's money on it.

Checking for the funds only goes so far.

Trust me, I work for a bank. More often than not, they can tell you WHY it's being declined when you try to use Paypal.

MastusDate: Sunday, 2007-09-23, 12:44 PM | Message # 3
Group: Moderators
Greetings, To Answer Your Question YES There is another way to donate to the server, And You Still Use Paypal to do it, Without a Credit Card, Here is what you need:

1) Your Banks Name/BranchNumber
2) A Blank Check With An Institution Number, Acct number..ect..
3) Online Banking (ie. TD Canada Trust, Online banking, Where you can View History, make transfers ect.)

This is what you do:
Go to paypal website, Add A Bank account, (Yours) And then, Wait about 2-3 Days, Go on ur online banking, you will see TWO Small Deposits from paypal Go back on there website Confirm you Bank account with paypal, by entering the amount of the 2 SMALL Deposits, in the order they appear.
Now you can send money to ur bank account, From paypal and Withdraw Money from your bank account Directly to your paypal account.

Sincerly.
Rob~WowBlaze GM

WowBlaze Forum » Server » Server Help » Paypal
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024