Welcome Guest | RSS Main Page | "Rules" - WowBlaze Forum | Register | Log in
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
WowBlaze Forum » Server » Server Help » "Rules"
"Rules"
FinlanderDate: Saturday, 2007-09-15, 1:35 PM | Message # 1
has a life
Group: Checked
So i was playing and all. THEN! I was gona revenge for some people who ganked my low lvl and bang Lilith says :" You aint allowed to kill 10lvl lowers just cause they killed your alt".
( Meaning i cant have my revenge cause he is bigger than my alt and my main is bigger than him)
And then i go to my alt and play a while. 1 Rogue comes out and kills me like 4-8 times when im on fight. ( Never got him cause he ran)
When i found the rogue and killed him Lilith was standing right next to me : " Do that 1 more time and something and something ##### ban you!"
And i accepted that i cant kill 10lvl lowers but the rogue was only 7 lvl lower and now i cant pvp no one! All people ganking me and all happening and i cant do nothing to them!? Is that fair? I tought server was PvP and only mall was non pvp area.

I made this for 1 and only guestion: Can i kill other players and if i can what lvls or is there limit at all?

Live in Finland

wowblazeDate: Saturday, 2007-09-15, 2:51 PM | Message # 2
Group: Removed

you can kill who ever... as long as its not in the shopping area.

the Rules for the shop area is as follows:
NO GANK PVP!meaning: you cant attack some low level punk thats buying stuff...the only ligit way to attack a low level is w/ thier consent

a LVL 86 CAN attack a lvl 80 the "cutoff" of for lower level is -5 your level (w/ the exception of lvl 86)

AeriaxDate: Saturday, 2007-09-15, 2:53 PM | Message # 3
HOBO
does taking them down if they start an attack count as their consent.......... seeing as half the time i kill low levels is when they are full of themselves and 'try' attack me (keyword try) and need to be put in their place

Message edited by Aeriax - Saturday, 2007-09-15, 2:54 PM

wowblazeDate: Saturday, 2007-09-15, 3:30 PM | Message # 4
Group: Removed

yes

FinlanderDate: Saturday, 2007-09-15, 3:34 PM | Message # 5
has a life
So no fighting at all in mall? ( duels only) ?

Live in Finland

WowBlaze Forum » Server » Server Help » "Rules"
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024