WOWBLAZE Thursday
2024-03-28
5:57 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS Main Page | Valceors GM application. - WowBlaze Forum | Register | Log in
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
WowBlaze Forum » STAFF » GM applicaions » Valceors GM application.
Valceors GM application.
BerenwrathDate: Friday, 2007-11-23, 1:18 AM | Message # 1
HOBO
Group: Users
Name- Travis Gratton
Age-17
OnlineTime:
I am on all the time. I am on for like 7 hours on school nights and on weekends i am on like 16 hours a day. Ill porobally only be off like 4 hours at a time. Unless im sleeping. Witch is very rare lol. Then ill be off for like 7 hours.

Gm experiance:
I have been a gm on private server for like a year now. Ive been one on like 8 servers. And in that time i have learned all the commands On Mangos and Antrix.

Expericance and knolage of wow:
I know alot about wow. Ive played on horde level 1 to 70 on Retail wow. So i know more about the horde side of the game then on the alliance side. But im fast at quests so it wouldent take me very long to learn the alliance side of the game.

Why should i be a gm:
I know preety much know all the command. I actually help people. And i answer all tickets that are posted. I dont ignore players. And i dont give people Items. And if they say they donated ill get proof from the admin first. Well i just think i would be really helpful to the gm staff on wowblaze.

What other things do i know:
IM more of a support gm. I cant really fix bugs or script lol. But i can try to learn.

Vent- ill hook up to the servers Ventrilo Immidiatly.

In game Character names
-Valceor

Account Name-Berenwrath

I hope you will consider me smile

The Nightmare Will Not end!

WowBlaze Forum » STAFF » GM applicaions » Valceors GM application.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024