WOWBLAZE Saturday
2024-05-18
5:56 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS Main Page | GM APPLICATION - WowBlaze Forum | Register | Log in
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
WowBlaze Forum » STAFF » GM applicaions » GM APPLICATION
GM APPLICATION
ReaperZDate: Friday, 2007-08-24, 7:07 PM | Message # 1
HOBO
Group: Users
[color=blue]1. How much background GM experience do you have?
I have been a GM on two previous servers, one run by a personal friend via Home PC, and one Public Private Server (FGWoW) as well. I have familiarized myself with most Item and Skill Commands necessary for a successful GM. I have worked with Mangoes, Astrix and briefly with Ascent. Being that Ascent came from Astrix, in a sense, Im sure the switch wont be a problem.

2. What are you planing to do with you new found GM power?
Being a GM, I would find joy in replying to players tickets or request otherwise involving unresponsive mobs, uncooperative skills, missing talents and/or abilities, etc. Being a legitimate reason a player needs help, I would take effect as soon as I could.

3. Why should I make you a GM?
As a GM I could dedicate plenty of my time towards creating a better environment for the players, and a better server in which they play on. I could help with things from adding new vendors, or fixing present ones, to creating an event in which both faction players could participate in.
Being an enthusiastic player, I have played on many other Private Servers. I have tried over 30 different Private Realms in the past year, including Blizzlike and Funservers. Bugs are a large problem in why people give up on a server. Being able to detect and fix these bugs would be one of my goals for the server.

4. Do you know quite a lot about real WoW? So you are able to help others better.
I have played Retail WoW as a level 70 Rogue, 44 Hunter and a few other odd ball characters. My Rogue being started Pre-BC, and my Hunter within the past month. I am quite fluent in the games Language, Events, Locations, Items, Classes, etc.

5. What can you do the others cant? What can you offer me?
Dedication and Knowledge would be two key points.
Apart from knowing a lot about World of Warcraft's retail side, coding and programming are a few things I do quite often. I was previously a Moderator on a PSP hack site, which included downgrading PSP's. That coding is quite similiar to the type used in Private Servers like TeckTBC.
Along with being knowledgeable in what I am doing, I would be able to spend the time needed in order to fix, repair or add new items.

Along with being knowledgeable about World of Warcraft and its environment, I am familiar with most, if not all, In-Game GM Commands. I am able to fix, delete or reproduce weapons, armor, NPCs, spells or reputation stats and more.

wowblazeDate: Friday, 2007-08-24, 8:52 PM | Message # 2
Group: Removed

one post...and its a GM app...

you buy far get the biggest DQ..
1st: you didnt even bother to read the damn gm app

2nd
no time on TS= NO GO

Message edited by wowblaze - Friday, 2007-08-24, 8:54 PM

WowBlaze Forum » STAFF » GM applicaions » GM APPLICATION
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024