WOWBLAZE Saturday
2024-04-20
3:46 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS Main Page | here you go !! - WowBlaze Forum | Register | Log in
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
WowBlaze Forum » Security/help » Hackers/Cheaters » here you go !!
here you go !!
BowmanDate: Friday, 2007-10-05, 3:55 PM | Message # 1
Group: Checked
@ screen shots of 2 lvl 86s attacking me on my lvl 21 in DS with Logg .

http://s218.photobucket.com/albums....934.jpg

http://s218.photobucket.com/albums....955.jpg

Added (2007-10-05, 3:55 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
And yet again not 10 mins later a high lvl ganked me in DS

http://s218.photobucket.com/albums....231.jpg

LifelessDate: Friday, 2007-10-05, 5:58 PM | Message # 2
Wauw, i think people need to learn how to take screenshots of a corpsecamper.

Alright, i'm going to add some pointers:

1. We want to see a LOT of combat log, to show that it's not random damage that killed you.
2. We want to see a TIME, to show that the deaths are in succession and not just a random collection of screenshots on different dates. There are addons for this
3. We want to see your CORPSE, showing that they actually KILLED you, with the bit included in your combatlog that showed who did so, at what time.
4. We want to see less threatening in lfg chat, as a corpsecamper shouldn't be warned. they should be jailed/kicked/banned. When you're being corpsecamped just go about your normal business, take proper screenshots, and don't tell them. Make a ticket telling gm's about your forum post and hope that there are any on when the corpsecamper is too, so he can be properly punished.

Idiot says what?

BowmanDate: Friday, 2007-10-05, 8:07 PM | Message # 3
Use your eyes here !! I did NOT say i was CCd and read the rules ! It was in DS and my toon os only LVL 21 getting attacked by LVL 86 ! Read the rules concerning DS if you want to actually be a GM and do your job and quit protecting your friends when they break the rules.

KalenDate: Friday, 2007-10-05, 8:13 PM | Message # 4
HOBO
He's not reporting Corpse camping. He's reporting someone 10 or more levels higher than him killing him in the dollar store. In the rules it states that PVP is allowed in the dollar store as long as the person you are PVPing with is not more than 9 levels below you.

As for the screenshots it is hard to tell if the person was actually attacking you or if you happened to be too close to an AOE or something. Try getting a screenshot of them actually attacking you (showing their character and the skull that shows that they are way higher level than you)

If someone was to get on and investigate this there is no way to prove that at the time they were not within the proper level range at the time of the incident.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit:

Careful with the accusations. It was just a misunderstanding and does not mean he is protecting his friends.

Message edited by Kalen - Friday, 2007-10-05, 8:15 PM

FinlanderDate: Saturday, 2007-10-06, 4:36 AM | Message # 5
has a life
Well anyway here is tip for you: scroll the combat log where reads that "you died." and the attackers names reads there too and your body is there dead and he is stading probably near you so could see him in printscreen those will help gms/admins/etc to do something about it.

Live in Finland

KalenDate: Saturday, 2007-10-06, 11:53 AM | Message # 6
HOBO
Bowman, look at Aildar's screen shot in the other thread where he was killed in Dollar Store. That is the perfect example it shows where he died and who killed him and everything.

WowBlaze Forum » Security/help » Hackers/Cheaters » here you go !!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024