WOWBLAZE Thursday
2024-03-28
4:18 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS Main Page | Bleez are camping - WowBlaze Forum | Register | Log in
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
WowBlaze Forum » Security/help » Hackers/Cheaters » Bleez are camping (Plz do something)
Bleez are camping
SauhuDate: Thursday, 2007-10-04, 8:03 AM | Message # 1
HOBO
Group: Checked
Bleez aka jaffatus are camping at my body all the time when he saw me and its not fun angry
He kill low lvl mobs too...
Here is the pict;

Sry i dont know where to post this.

Message edited by Sauhu - Thursday, 2007-10-04, 8:04 AM

SukuDate: Friday, 2007-10-05, 7:16 AM | Message # 2
HOBO
a) /cry
b) LEARN ENGLISH. are are pict;

AuroraleeDate: Friday, 2007-10-05, 10:44 AM | Message # 3
That's a bit rude Suku.
/cry is out of hand because people arenot supposed to CC anyways and in the rules it states this is the way to handle this so they are only following instructions.

Two... so what if their english isn't perfect? You don't know where they are from so if english is a second language to them then it's going to be a little shakey.

You might want to change your approach on how you talk to people on here. Everyone has a right to their opinion but being outright rude is uncalled for.

MSN: Chaoschick2001@yahoo.com
Yahoo: Chaoschick2001

I used to have this urge to kill the sexiest person alive. Then I thought, Wait! Suicide is a sin!

Message edited by Auroralee - Friday, 2007-10-05, 10:45 AM

LifelessDate: Friday, 2007-10-05, 1:01 PM | Message # 4
if english is a second language to them then it's going to be a little shakey.

That's a bit.... presumptuous, don't you think..?

Idiot says what?

Message edited by Lifeless - Friday, 2007-10-05, 1:01 PM

AuroraleeDate: Friday, 2007-10-05, 1:25 PM | Message # 5
Quote (Lifeless)
That's a bit.... presumptuous, don't you think..?

What i am saying is she is assuming they are just speaking bad english out of lazyness but for all she knows they may be from another country. that is why i said

Quote (Auroralee)
You don't know where they are from

I don't either but i give people the benefit of the doubt because you can't jsut assume you know for sure where someone is from so when you tell them to learn to speak english it can be very insulting.

MSN: Chaoschick2001@yahoo.com
Yahoo: Chaoschick2001

I used to have this urge to kill the sexiest person alive. Then I thought, Wait! Suicide is a sin!

Message edited by Auroralee - Friday, 2007-10-05, 1:33 PM

KalenDate: Friday, 2007-10-05, 1:39 PM | Message # 6
HOBO
Aurora is right. You don't know where they are from. You can't always assume someone is from America even if they type bad. Yeah I agree, lots of Americans are horrible at typing and some DO need to learn how to type. But this person could be from another country.

Sauhu, I am a GM on the server, that screen shot is too small to see what is going on. I apologize but since I can't see what is going on, I can't make a judgment on this. So repost it in a larger size and I'll see what I can do.

wowblazeDate: Friday, 2007-10-05, 2:33 PM | Message # 7
Group: Removed

omg rofolcopter itihn em thinks taht thread this bad
so me going to do close

WowBlaze Forum » Security/help » Hackers/Cheaters » Bleez are camping (Plz do something)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024